Why choose us?
- “Our family taking care of yours”
- Skilled, seasoned staff
- Clean, fresh environment
- Tasty, nutritious meals
- Family-owned corporation
- Smoke-free campus
Since Mother has been here, her overall health has improved. Her weight has stabilized due to the feeding program. I appreciate the Shepherding program and how the staff seems delighted to work with Mother. During her 5 years in other facilities this had never happened!
- Family Member
White Oak of Kings Mountain, a 154 bed skilled nursing center, is located in a residential area directly behind the local hospital. We achieve quality of care through professional nursing and rehabilitative therapies. We encourage individuals to maintain personal enthusiasm and set realistic yet optimistic goals regarding their rehabilitation. We provide social workers to meet the psychosocial needs of the residents and to assist families.
White Oak of Kings Mountain has three Neighborhoods within the facility; with each Neighborhood having its own family living area with large screen television,
sitting areas and also tables with additional seating to have a nice family gathering. We have recently expanded our therapy department. We offer private or semi-private rooms in each neighborhood.
16 of our 154 beds are in our secured Alzheimer’s Unit called Alley’s Cove. This unit’s specialty is individualized care in a calm setting for Dementia/Alzheimer residents.
- The only skilled nursing unit in Cleveland County to offer a secured Alzheimer’s Unit.
- 24 hour Skilled Nursing Care with RN coverage
- Activities throughout the day
- Religious Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Wound Care Services
- Large family living areas in each Neighborhood with big screen television.
- Enclosed Courtyard for Residents and Families to enjoy the outdoors.
- Front Porch with plenty of sunshine to sit and enjoy family time with your loved one.
Programs and Activities
- Music and Singings
- Church Groups
- Arts and Crafts
- Special Occasions Activities (example – Sweetheart luncheon, Thanksgiving, Easter and etc.)
White Oak of Kings Mountain
716 Sipes St.
Kings Mountain, NC 28086-2716